Bishop Andrew Suter's home, Bishopdale, sits on top of a hill (centre right) with the Bryant Ranges in the background. Bishopdale is surrounded by four other buildings. The two buildings in the valley indicate where Waimea Road is located today. The edge of the Grampians is visible in the mid-ground at left.
Watercolour on paper
Dimensions: 1 - Painting: 272 x 412mm
Dimensions: 2 - Frame: 477 x 577mm
The Bishop Suter Art Gallery Founding Donation, gifted by Mrs Amelia Suter in memory of her husband Bishop Andrew Burn Suter in 1895